Spokesperson: Vaibhav Jain, CEO and Founder, Tynimo
- How has the advent of Asian variety stores disrupted the cosmetics market in India? Since Tynimo is designed after the variety store model, how has the brand personally contributed to this disruption?
Ans:Asian variety stores have led to increase in the quality of cosmetics available currently in India and affordable pricing has made the market very competitive.
We being a fashion lifestyle brand, cosmetics has been an important segment for us to operate. But we haven’t been fully operational in this category. We are focused on introducing unique and high quality cosmetics at affordable prices. In the next 6 months, we will be launching many exciting and unique products in this segment.
- What kind of products do you have under the beauty and cosmetics vertical at Tynimo? Which is your target audience?
Ans: We have a few innovative range of cosmetics like:
- NO PARABEN, NO SULFATE – BODY WASH, FACE WASH, FACIAL CLEANSER
- 93-94% ORGANIC – SKIN WHITENING CREAM, ANTI-AGEING CREAM, NIGHT CREAM, UNDER EYE CREAM
- COTTON SWABS – MADE IN INDIA
- PERFUMED WET TISSUES PACKAGED INNOVATIVELY IN SMALL TINS
Target audience is all age groups looking for alternative solutions to present chemical cosmetics available in the market.
- Have you collaborated with any brands? What’s your strategy while inking brand collaborations?
Ans: Not yet.
When we look for brand collaboration, we look at the brand vision, their passion towards the products they serve, the quality they maintain, the manufacturing capabilities, market credibility and customer feedback.
- The organic cosmetics segment is growing, are you planning to tap on this?
Ans: Of course. In fact even our current range of products is organic. Organic is the future and we shall try to ensure our majority of products belong to this segment.